Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My 1st Posting

First of all before i proceed any futher i would like to apologise to all those who have visited my blog but did not see any postings. Yes this blog has been registered quite a while. Have been busy lately. I will try to post some of my past projects for your viewing pleasure.


Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so below is what i had for breakfast. Curry Mee=Rm3.30 & Tea=Rm1.10.


I am still new at this blog posting thingy so once again a thousand apologies if my posting are not in proper order or formats.

2 comments:

jimmy-aka-podz said...

Yahoo...at last we have a post on your blog. Keep posting for people like us. Enthusiast of your blog. Hahaha...:)

metropro said...

Thank you thank you. Jimmy the number of postings on your blog is way ahead if mine la.